Beaver County Attorney Providing Personal Service for More Than 25 Years
Representing families, individuals and small businesses throughout Western Pennsylvania
For more than 25 years, attorney David J. Lozier has provided his Western Pennsylvania clients with effective and efficient representation. He will work closely with you to find solutions to your legal problems. He has extensive experience in cases involving medical malpractice, personal injury, estate planning, elder law, real estate law and more. When you come to David J. Lozier you are guaranteed representation from a dedicated attorney with a wide range of legal knowledge and experience.
Personalized and experienced advocacy
From my many years handling complex medical malpractice cases involving clients with severe, life changing injuries or death, I have learned how to guide my clients through the legal process with compassion for their unique needs and stress, helping them work towards as good a solution as the law provides. I take the title “Counselor at Law” most seriously, listening to my clients.
My goal is to ensure that you understand the complicated details of your situation. I hope that you will find that my practice is refreshing and uniquely designed to serve you.
• Personal attention. I work closely with you through every step of your case. My clients are my top priority and my goal is to develop a trusting relationship with you.
• Positive reputation. I serve the members of my own community with commitment and compassion. The people of Beaver County know me as a pillar of the community, active in local government and in my church. I served in the military, served in elective office, taught Sunday School to an entire generation of tees, and participated in multiple mission trips in Western Pennsylvania, Kentucky and after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita.
• Diverse focus. For 20 years I represented medical malpractice victims throughout a 20 county slice of Western Pennsylvania, driving the farm roads and the streets of small towns, practicing in the different court houses and court rooms, presenting cases in front of judges and juries as diverse as the landscape. Those malpractice clients needed an attorney who could help them with their complex medical problems, their estates and powers of attorney, guardianship for incapacitated children and adults, special needs trusts, wrapping up small businesses, valuing business damages and losses due to illness or death of the owner, disability appeals, veteran issues, and financial planning after a successful verdict or settlement. Each client needed a different set of skills, a different solution to the problems that arose from their own personal medical or automobile accident nightmare. I will bring that wide set of skills to your individual circumstance.
I provide a full range of legal services to families, individuals and small businesses. Some of my practice areas include:
- Elder law and estate planning. I am dedicated to helping you enjoy your life as you get older – you should not have to worry about solving complex legal problems. I handle elder law matters involving wills, trusts, tax issues, Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, nursing home matters, powers of attorney and more.
- Small business law. I handle a full range of business law services, including formation, contract review and development, breach of contract, lease issues, and more.
- Real estate law. I am knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes and gas leases. I will guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. I also handle business real estate transactions. I represent clients in assessment appeals and property tax seizures.
- Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice. I have personally handled hundreds of automobile accident and malpractice cases from the initial investigation to the jury trial, having obtained over $30,000,000 in favorable verdicts or settlements. Because of my success and reputation in malpractice and accident cases, I have been listed in the Best Lawyers in America since 2007.
Get representation from a lawyer you can trust.
For high-quality legal help in Pennsylvania, contact attorney David J. Lozier at 724-843-7642 or online today. Although my office is conveniently located in Chippewa, Beaver County, I am willing and able to meet with you in your home or another location.